Friday, April 27, 2012

Ehh

So the last thing I posted was a picture of young Stan. It needed a home on the web because it needed to be the logo for my fantasy football team - totally turned our season around.

Thank you, Young Stanley

I'm sitting here realizing I don't have anything to say. Anything, at least, worth saying.

So I guess this is a postcard from the present addressed to the past. Past because it will be years from now that I re-visit this blog; unless I need more pictures of Stan uploaded.

I'm working, and that's something that's good to occupy time. I'm still running, although it's kind of a chore sometimes. I still eat less beef than you do. Unless you're a vegetarian. Or have a beef allergy, though I've never met anyone with a beef allergy. I'm still married and we are happy.

The thing I'm looking forward to most in life is buying a house for some reason. It's just the next, logical step. And I can have a garden (a food garden, not a flower garden) and a work bench and a garage and a basement and a kitchen and people I like will come visit and we'll sit outside and drink beer. Or, if beer isn't appropriate, iced tea.

I do stuff with the church. Like tomorrow we're going to talk about important church business. Sometimes, I teach Sunday School.

It's a good life and I'm not complaining.

See you in a few months



No comments:

Post a Comment