Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Day in Brief

The only substantial meal I've eaten in the last twenty-four hours was a bowl of Raisin Bran at 4:00 AM. Purely coincidentally, I read a Digg-approved article on fasting and starvation this morning.

Last night, I lost in the ballpark of $250. Most was spent trying to regain the rest.

Today, Christina and I met my cousin and his girlfriend at the zoo. It was baby day. There were a lot of babies.

After the zoo, Christina ate Panera and I had coffee.

Since then, she's gone to work and I'm reading the Internet and TS Eliot in between.

Last night, when half asleep I tried to tell Christina that I could be a good MMA fighter because I'm skinny.

Earlier last night, I experienced a soul-punching lack of winning hands. But they looked good from the start!

For some reason, the northern border of the iris in my right eye looks and feels cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment